Within a few short minutes, we were in a heated debate over what second screen was or wasn't. It is very tough to work together without a common language or lexicon.
So we worked with more than 40 advisory board members to develop an initial set of 25 terms that we felt like were the "25 Essential 2nd Screen Terms" to deal with the problems facing all of us now.
While we are on the subject of the 2nd Screen Summit @ CES, below is a collection of great articles written from press who attended the event.
- Engadget. The State of the Second Screen
- Reuters. The Second Screen: Finally Ready for Prime Time
- The Verge. App makers highlight...[discovery]
- Zatz Not Funny. DISH Explore Second Screen App Unveiled
- Zatz Not Funny. The Second Screen Invasion is Upon Us
Other 2nd Screen Summit @ CES factoids:
- 47 industry CEOs, 10 CTOs, and numerous marketing professionals flew into Las Vegas on Monday the day before the big show to join
- 357 eager attendees to see
- 59 industry experts enlighten us from 2 stages across 8.5 hours of programming (cocktails not included as programming...)
Members and attendees should be on the look out for an email soon with a userid and password that will give you access to the presentations and video of the sessions from CES.
Look out for us at AppsWorld on February 7th in San Francisco, and then in LA on February 20th for a content focused 2nd Screen Summit.
Then we are back in Vegas for "2nd Screen Sunday @ NAB" on April 7th, focused on TV and sports.
Looking forward to seeing all of you.